On Friday, the nation witnessed all shades of politics when various political leaders of different parties gave speech during No Confidence Motion. Although, A huge 325/451 MPs voted against No confidence motion, but people saw whole lot of drama. Most of the theatrics was shown by one man alone, Rahul Gandhi. Congress President Rahul Gandhi who yet again failed to prove his oratory skills ended up doing multiple self goals.
Rahul Gandhi speech has a lot of theatrics and most of which was simply a poor translation of Munnabhai scenes. HMP lists out five scenes that Rahul Gandhi blatantly copied from Munnabhai series.
1. Soon after completing his speech, Rahul Gandhi walked all the way to PM Modi’s seat and hugged him. Few seconds after this infamous hug, the congress ecosystem started orgasming with “Rahul ki Jhappi” chant.
2. In order to hug PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi not only showed arrogance but also proved that he’s not well mannered. He asked PM Modi to get up from his seat so that he can hug him. This reminds us of Munnabhai scene where Munnabhai asks security guard (Chowkidar) to get up so that he can apologize to him. “Uth mamu apun ko tujhse sorry bolne ka hai“.
3. Rahul Gandhi, being a dynast had only arrogance in his speech. Rahul Gandhi said that PM Modi can’t make eye contact with him, after which Rahul Gandhi was royally trolled and one of the social media users tweeted “Mr. Rahul Gandhi you want to give speech or do “Nain Matakka” (flirt) with PM Modi. This whole scene reminds us of Munnabhai song “Dekh le.. aankhon me aaknhkhein daal dekh le..“.
4. After ending his speech and assuming it’s a big hit, Rahul Gandhi did a blunder that made his efforts go down the drain. After his theatrics of hugging PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi returned to his seat and winked at Jyotiraditya Scindia. This reminds us of scene of Munnabhai where Munnai bhai was playing Tic-Tac-Toe game with anand bhai and said “malum hai.. sabke saamne aankh jhapakne ko bolo to palti maarta hai“.
5. Though the entire speech of Rahul Gandhi was based on false and baseless allegations but one thing that was guaranteed was endless humor. Like students were laughing when Munnabhai asked “koi bahar casualty me marne ki haalat me hai to kya form bharna jaruri hai kya?“, MPs were seen laughing when Rahul Gandhi called himself Pappu.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.