Famous for his antics, Rahul Gandhi always manages to be on news. Mostly for his gaffes or ridiculous remarks. But now his one serious problem of not being serious is causing trouble to all the senior leaders of Congress who are tired of defending him. Rahul Gandhi, arguably the most ill-mannered politician ever was in the news for asking PM Modi to stand up so that he can hug him. It was widely discussed everywhere and despite Congress calls it “Gandhigiri”, it turned out to be an embarrassment.
As if it wasn’t enough Rahul Gandhi has done it again, no, not hugging someone forcefully, but laughing at the place and the moment he’s not supposed to. Today, Congress President met Karunanidhi, who’s critical and is in ICU. Rahul Gandhi was seen smiling joyfully and absolutely not sympathetic to Karunanidhi and his family members.
This isn’t the first time Rahul Gandhi has been spotted smiling or laughing at someone’s suffering. HMP lists out 6 instances when Rahul Gandhi has show his carelessness for people and the reason he can never be a mass leader however hard his mother, Sonia Gandhi tries.
1. Rahul Gandhi at Subhash Chandra Bose’s memorial during his visit to Singapore.
2. Rahul Gandhi and Ghulam Nabi Azaad laughing at Jayalalitha’s funeral in 2016.
3. Rahul Gandhi smiling at ex-Congress CM N. Dharam Singh’s funeral.
4. Rahul Gandhi smiling at Amarinder Singh’s mother’s funeral. 2017
5. Rahul Gandhi laughing during the funeral of Congress.
6. Rahul Gandhi smiling during a visit to Karunanidhi who is not keeping well.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.